Does Your Charlotte Home Need a New Front Door?
Are you tired of pulling into the driveway and seeing that old, worn-out front door in the entryway of your home? Little irritants like this can build up over time, leading us to fall out of love with the home we once adored. If this scenario sounds familiar, it may be time to give your home’s façade the facelift it needs in order to preserve its beauty! And, if you’re a resident of Charlotte or a surrounding area, Modern Restoration & Remodeling can help. We offer a wide variety of doors to Charlotte homeowners, so you’re bound to find the perfect new entryway for your home.
Some of our most popular front door materials include:
- Energy-efficient fiberglass – Painted black, the MaxCraft IronMax Classic™ fiberglass door replicates wrought-iron entry doors, but it’s more energy efficient and costs about 30% less
- Classic wood – Our classic wood doors are water resistant and customizable, offering an old-world charm that doesn’t sacrifice durability.
- Durable steel – Secure your home without a shadow of a doubt with a tough steel front door that’s also fully customizable.
- Fiberglass/wood hybrid – Do you want the unmatched look and feel of natural wood with the low maintenance, high-strength makeup of fiberglass? Here’s the solution: fiberglass front doors covered in a wood veneer to give you the best of both worlds.
- Glass – We also install beautiful front doors with glass. Made from fiberglass, wood, steel, or composite materials, they’re sure to catch the eye of passersby.
Replacement or Repair, We’ve Got You Covered
Many door companies will steer you toward a front door replacement when your main entry door shows signs of wear and tear. But at Modern Restoration & Remodeling, we know that some front doors can—and should—be saved whenever possible. While it’s easy to tell when you need to have a glass panel replaced, it’s not always so obvious when the rest of your front door needs attention. Here’s what to look for:
- Peeling paint
- Drafts coming into your home
- Wood softness, or the feeling that your door and frame aren’t as sturdy as they once were
These are all signs of rot in your entrance doors. When you’ve got rot, you don’t always need a new front door—you should call Modern Restoration & Remodeling for an inspection, as we may be able to fix the problem ourselves so you can buy yourself plenty of time before a full-on replacement becomes necessary. Don’t let another company talk you into a new front door just because they don’t know how to fix your current one.
Why Choose Modern Restoration & Remodeling?
When it comes to front doors and virtually any other interior and exterior home remodeling project, we’ve seen it all and know how to find a solution for nearly any problem. But at Modern Restoration & Remodeling, we don’t just rest on the laurels of our experience and skimp on the customer experience—we strive to place the customer first in all that we do. Not only do we offer a three-year warranty on our labor in addition to honoring manufacturer warranties, but we’ve also established an eight-promise guarantee that guides our processes every day. This guarantee includes facets like respectfulness, excellent communication, and attention to detail during installation, among others. You can expect a personal touch, as well; our company’s two owners are involved in every one of our projects, ensuring that we maintain the highest quality control standards. You deserve nothing less.
We’re ready to start a new front door project at your home; are you? Contact Modern Restoration & Remodeling today to schedule a free consultation at your home in Charlotte or a surrounding area!